EQI® Emotional Quotient-Inventory
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0®) is the first scientifically validated and most widely used Emotional Intelligence Assessment in the world. Based on more than 20 years of research worldwide, the EQ-i 2.0® examines an individual’s social and emotional strengths and weaknesses. Respondents self-report on their life and workplace performance in 15 key areas of emotional skill that have been proven to contribute to proficiency in complex business activities such as conflict resolution and planning. By identifying the areas that need improvement, the client can immediately begin developing those areas. At the same time, areas where the client excels can be leveraged to their full potential to maximize effectiveness in daily tasks. In short, this Emotional Intelligence Assessment is best to apply for the purpose of Leadership and Organizational Development.
The 1-5-15 factor structure of the EQ-i 2.0® features one overarching EI score (Total EI), broken down into five composite scores which, in turn, are broken down into a total of 15 subscales.
Why the EQ-i 2.0®?
The Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0®) measures emotional intelligence (EI) and how it can impact people and the workplace. Applications of emotional intelligence include:
| || |
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Development
- Executive Coaching
- Team Building
- Student Development
While emotional intelligence isn’t the sole predictor of human performance and development potential, it is proven to be a key indicator in these areas. Emotional intelligence is not a static factor — to the contrary, one’s emotional intelligence changes over time and can be developed in targeted areas.
The Major Benefits
With the EQ-I 2.0®, what was once considered that intangible determinant of success beyond IQ, beyond experience, beyond personality can today be accurately measured. As a result, unprecedented predictability is now achievable in such key HR areas as hiring, promotion, alignment, and succession planning. And since Emotional Intelligence is much more elastic than IQ, improving individual performance by sharpening Emotional Intelligence skills has never been more within reach. The benefits of the EQ-I 2.0® are clear. From Personal to Leadership and Organizational Development, one can learn his/her or the organization's strengths and weaknesses from the EQ-i assessment and so to emotionally charged and strengthened as well as improve and excel from the findings.
| || |
- It supports strategic objectives by developing key workforce skills
- It facilitates the creation of top-performer profiles to improve selection and training-needs analysis
- It brings performance levels into focus thereby informing strategic decision making and planning
For Coaches and Consultants
| || |
- It accelerates coaching by identifying important needs early ont
- It provides a benchmark of skills to track ongoing development
- It helps to identify root causes of problems or blocks
| || |
- It promotes self-awareness in a range of functionally critical areas
- It places current levels of performance into perspective
- It provides a practical guide to improvement