The Harrison Assessments (HA), developed by Dr. Dan Harrison, is a State-of-the-art Assessment Tool that enables employers to predict the job success of candidates with 80% - 90% accuracy, compared to most personality tests that only produce about 55% accuracy. The Harrison Assessments integrates six key behavioral assessments into one comprehensive assessment. Thus, it achieves a much greater ability to accurately predict behavior and job success.
The HA includes each of the following:
| || |
- Values Inventory
- Interest Inventory
- Task Preferences Inventory
- Personal Honesty Assessment
- Work Environment Preferences
- Personality/Motivation Assessment
The Harrison Assessments is designed to evaluate a candidate’s eligibility and suitability to do a job. Eligibility refers to a candidate’s education, knowledge, skills, and experience – abilities that are typically listed on a resume (see diagram below).
The Harrison Assessments measures a candidate’s suitability, meaning their attitudes, motivations, interpersonal and decision-making skills, task and work environment preferences, as well as personality balance. Eligibility normally indicates if a candidate can do a job, while suitability is a measure of how likely it is that they will do the job.
can be customized to an organization’s values and position descriptions. It generates easy to understand graphical and narrative reports based upon your specific requirements and the results of the behavioral assessment, interview, and eligibility evaluation.
Using the Harrison Assessments almost guarantees that your organization will:
| || |
- Reduce its recruitment costs
- Increase employee retention
- Increase performance levels for new and existing employees
- Improve effectiveness of promotion and internal restructuring
- Reduce costs and/or improve effectiveness of training
- Be more effective at outplacement and career guidance
The Harrison Assessments can be used for the following business applications.
| || |
- Screening and Employee Selection
- Employee Retention
- Employee Development
- Culture Change
- Performance Improvement
- Executive Coaching
- Changes in Leadership or Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Succession Management
- Outplacement and Career Guidance